11.19.2009

DSQUARED2

DSQUARED2 WINGTIP BOOTIE

One of the favorite things are shoes. Many of you're addicted into shoes, I truly understand your passion. Here is the one I love. When I saw these shoes, I prayed that my size is in stock. Luckily I could go back with them.


Not to mention the side is beautifully glamorous.
Not to mention the back is elegant.
Love the combination of pretty round toes and mens look of wingtip.

Don't these look elegant? I'm glad it's fall, I can wear these Dsquared boots from couple years ago. But sadly I have herniated disk right now and can't go outside...

3 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness i am like hyperventilating - they are beautiful!!! i lovee them!! i've been looking for a pair of really great boots like these for ages now - great find, so glad i stumbled across this blog =]

    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete